To manage their business, ACOs need to measure and manage operational and financial performance. To manage patient outcomes, they must provide coordinated, patient-centered care. TEAM of Care gives ACOs the tools they need to systematically deliver more effective care, manage the points of care that generate high utilization and waste, report on the quality metrics needed for ACO program participation, and establish a management platform for all ACO participants to begin working together as a high-performing TEAM.
- One common, integrated technology platform for a single source of truth
- Setting and role-specific actions and interventions
- Condition-specific coordination pathways
- Quality measure dashboards and reporting
- ACO operational performance metrics and dashboards